Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome to My Nightmare....

What if you could only buy 2 books in the next 6 months? Of all the great wonderful MUST HAVE books currently out or coming out in the next 6 months your budget forces you to your absolute must reads. This is the hell I have found myself in lately. Granted, there are ways that I will be able to read a lot of the books coming out. Thank God for the library and book exchanging with friends. But to OWN, to be part of my collection to revisit again and again, to grab on release day and not surface again until it's finished. Well I've made my decision.

My 2 Absolute MUST HAVE Books from November - April

First up is Immortal Rider by Larrisa Ione.




This is book 2 in the Lords of Deliverance series. I will being rereading Eternal Rider this week before I start this one which releases today. Larrisa Ione is definetly my must have author. But I would suggest you start with Pleasure Unbound, the first book in her Demonica series. Both these series take place in the same world. Arik makes his first appearance in the Demonica series. And of course the events of Sin Undone sets off the Apocalypse.

My last book is Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Oh Torh! What can I say. I am so emotionally invested in this series. I will be reading this series between now and the March 27, 2012 release date. J.R. Ward posts snippets on Facebook and it's nothing short of torture. You have to read this series from the beginning. We watch our characters grow through the series. Check out J.R. Ward's website for information on her other books.

If you could only buy 2 books in the next 6 months, what are your MUST HAVES?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay,
    I run into this nightmare quite often not only because of budget but because it's difficult to come by the books I want among the limited booksellers available to me anymore. Ever since our Borders shut down, I've been scrambling to find the books on my TBR list.

    The 2 books I have to be able to read in the next 6 months are both by Lynsay Sands, THE HUSBAND HUNT and UNDER A VAMPIRE MOON. There are many more but you only asked for two. ; )

    Nice blog, btw, I'll happily follow. See ya in the Ballroom.

    ReplyDelete