Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catching Up Over Coffee

It Tuesday.  Let's grab a cup of coffee, and catch up.


Busy busy busy weekend. I went to the Festival of Trees and Toured a Victorian Home lit up for Christmas. That fit right in with my current read, To Wed a Wild Lord by Sabrina Jefferies. This is the fourth book in her Hellions of Halstead Hall series. The final book, A Lady Never Surrenders releases January 24.





Coming up this week, I'll be re-reading Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. I will be reading and reviewing the entire BDB series in anticipation of Lover Reborn releasing in March.







Hanging with Bells! has a post of all the new releases out this week. There isn't anything on the list that I'm dying for except maybe The Help on DVD. What you are reading/watching/listening to
this week?






Smexy Books and Fiction Vixen are teaming up to give away a KindleFire this week. They are playing the Guess Who? game. You can enter at both sights. 2 chances to win per day.








That's where I am this week, what is going on with you?




No comments:

Post a Comment